The modern workforce values authenticity and desires a distinct
sense of place.
We are building just that.
Class AA office space in an unmatched, dynamic setting.
Vibrant, park-side retail and restaurant space elevates the energy of the surrounding neighborhood.
Parking ratio offers an abundance of space for tenants and visitors alike.
Adjacent park is the ultimate connection to nature bringing the serenity and tranquility of greenspace to the forefront.
Situated at the connecting point between Downtown and Uptown, Victory Commons is rooted in the city’s major transportation arteries.
DART + TRE
Direct connection to the Victory DART Rail / TRE station.
Excellent infrastructure surrounding the site provides quick access to 35E + 30 + 75 + Dallas North Tollway.
Enter the Katy Trail recreation path that runs the spine of the urban landscape right outside your front door.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Hillwood Development Company, LLC, a Texas limited liability company and its subsidiary, Victory Intangibles LP, a Texas limited partnership (collectively, the “Company”) is the owner of this website (the "Website").
This Agreement applies to this Website. This Website contains information, including, without limitation, all text, graphics, photographs, graphs, sounds, data, images, audio, page headers, software (including HTML and other scripts), buttons, video, and other icons, and the arrangement and compilation of this information (collectively, the “Information”) that is either owned or licensed by the Company.
Your use of this Website and access to the Information is expressly conditioned upon your agreement that all such access and use shall be governed by all of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
1. License Grant. The Company grants you a worldwide, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use this Website. You may download, view, copy, and print the Information incorporated into this Website solely for your non-commercial use. The Information may not be transferred, shared with or disseminated with anyone for any purpose which is inconsistent with the purpose of the Website, to facilitate unfair competition with the Website, or for any purpose which is unlawful under applicable US and international law.
2. Use Restrictions. Notwithstanding the foregoing license grant, you may not resell, redistribute, broadcast or transfer the Information or use the Information in a searchable, machine-readable database or file except through the authorized access to the Website. Unless separately and specifically authorized in writing by the Company, you may not distribute, transfer, copy, reproduce, publicly display, publish, adapt, modify, or create derivative works from the Website, any part thereof, or any of the Information received or accessed therefrom to or through any other person or entity. You may not “frame” any material contained on this Website unless authorized in writing by the Company. You agree to use the Website and Information for lawful purposes only. You agree not to post or transmit any information through the Website which (a) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (b) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable, (c) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the owner of such right, or (d) contains unauthorized or malicious software such as viruses. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your use of the Website or Information.
3. Submissions. You hereby grant to the Company and its affiliates a worldwide, royaltyfree, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify,adapt,publish, translate, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform and display any message posted on the Website or any e-mail or other materials or Information sent by you to the Company and to incorporate it (in whole or in part) in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
4. Linking. You may not use any of the Company’s proprietary logos, marks, or other distinctive graphics, video, or audio material in your links, without the Company’s express written permission, which the Company may withhold in its sole discretion. You may not link in any manner reasonably likely to (a) imply affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by the Company; (b) cause confusion, mistake, or deception; (c) dilute the Company’s trademarks or service marks; or (d) otherwise violate state or federal law. In addition, you may only link to the home page of the Website, unless otherwise authorized in writing by the Company. This Website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for informational purposes only, and the Company does not sponsor or affiliate with any linked entity unless expressly stated. The Company makes no representations and assumes no responsibility for your use of links provided on the Website.
5. Modification. The Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Such modifications may include, without limitation, implementation of user priorities, implementation of rules for use by you, and discontinuance of functional aspects of the Website. The Company may also add, withdraw or modify Information within the Website or services provided through the Website at any time in its sole discretion. All such modifications shall be displayed online, and such display shall constitute effective notice under this Agreement on the day the Company places them on the Website. You agree to review the terms and conditions of this Agreement periodically to be aware of such revisions.
6. Delays in Services. Neither the Company nor any of its licensors (including its and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives or subcontractors) shall be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or to other like causes beyond the reasonable control of Company. The Company shall have no responsibility to provide you access to the Website while interruption of the Website due to any such cause shall continue.
7. Termination. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website at any time, without notice.
8. Monitoring. You acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to, and may from time to time, monitor any and all material transmitted or received through the Website. The Company, at its sole discretion and without further notice to you, may (but is not obligated to) review, censor or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any material which the Company deems inappropriate or that violates any term or condition of this Agreement. During monitoring, material may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes. Use of the Website, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to such monitoring.
9. Limited Warranty. You acknowledge that the Information and links provided through the Website are compiled from sources which are beyond the control of the Company. Though such Information is recognized by the parties to be generally reliable, the parties acknowledge that inaccuracies may occur, and that the Company and its licensors do not warrant the accuracy or suitability of the Information. FOR THIS REASON, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, ORAL, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, ANY WARRANTIES ARISING BY VIRTUE OF CUSTOM OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR INFORMATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR NEEDS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR INFORMATION ARE VIRUS FREE.
10. Limitation of Liability. YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS (INCLUDING ITS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR CONTRACTORS) SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER. IF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHOULD FAIL IN THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE FOR ANY REASON, SUCH LIABILITY IS AND SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.00 AS LIMITED DAMAGES AND NOT AS A PENALTY EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIABILITY SHALL BE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE. THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
11. Release and Indemnification. YOU SHALL RELEASE AND SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS AND THEIR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES (THE “COMPANY PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, SUITS, LIABILITIES, FINES, PENALTIES AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES AND EXPENSES) (COLLECTIVELY, “CLAIMS”) OF WHATEVER KIND, CHARACTER, OR NATURE BROUGHT BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY PERSON THAT ARISE OUT OF, ARE RELATED TO OR ARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR INFORMATION, EVEN IF CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY THE JOINT, SOLE, OR CONCURRENT NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER FAULT, WHETHER PASSIVE OR ACTIVE, OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE COMPANY PARTIES.
12. Attorney’s Fees. If the Company takes action (by itself or through its representatives) to enforce any of the provisions of this Agreement, including collection of any amounts due hereunder, the Company shall be entitled to recover from you (and you agree to pay), in addition to all sums to which it is entitled or any other relief, at law or in equity, reasonable and necessary attorney’s fees and any costs of any litigation.
13. Governing Law; Limitations; Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, excluding any rule or principle that would refer to and apply the substantive law of another state or jurisdiction. To the extent allowed by applicable law, any claims or causes of action arising from or relating to your access and use of the Website or Information contemplated by this Agreement must be instituted within two (2) years from the date upon which such claim or cause arose or was accrued. Further, any such claim or cause of action shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Dallas, Dallas County, Texas, and you agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts and hereby appoint the Secretary of State of Texas as your agent for service of process. You agree to waive any objection that the state or federal courts of Dallas County, Texas, are an inconvenient forum.
14. Severability. Whenever possible, each provision of this Agreement shall be interpreted in such manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of this Agreement shall be prohibited or invalid under applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or invalidity without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
15. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. The Information on this Website is provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgement of the Company’s proprietary rights in them.
16. Copyright, Patent and Trademark Notice. “Victory®. All rights reserved.” The Website and Information is the valuable, exclusive property of the Company or its licensors and nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as transferring or assigning any such ownership rights to you or any other person or entity. The Information is protected by contract law and various intellectual property laws, including domestic and international copyright laws. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, legal or proprietary notices in or on any portions of the Information. The Company’s associated logos, and all page headers, custom graphics, buttons, and other icons are service marks, trademarks, registered service marks, or registered trademarks of Hillwood Development Company, LLC. All other product names and company logos mentioned on the Website or Information are trademarks of their respective owners.
17. Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claim. The Company, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”), reserves the right, but not the obligation, to terminate your license to use the Website or Information if it determines in its sole and absolute discretion that you are involved in infringing activity, including alleged acts of first-time or repeat infringement, regardless of whether the material or activity is ultimately determined to be infringing. The Company accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c), the Company has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. The Company’s designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement is:
Chief Corporate Counsel
Hillwood Development Company, LLC
3000 Turtle Creek Blvd
Dallas, Texas 75219
Fax: (972) 201-2889
In addition, any written notice regarding any defamatory or infringing activity, whether of a copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary right, should be sent to the Company designated agent, listed above, and must include the following information:
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of (1) the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or (2) the person defamed.
· Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site. Similarly for other types of infringing materials, a list of such materials.
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, to be the subject of infringing activity, or that is claimed to be defamatory and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and/or electronic mail address.
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law.
· A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or on behalf of the person defamed.
18. Miscellaneous. The Company’s websites are operated and controlled by the Company in the United States, and are intended only for use by persons within the United States. We make no representations that any materials on our website are appropriate for use by persons outside of the United States. The Company also does not intend for its websites to be used by children under the age of 13, nor do we seek to collect information about children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, we request that you do not provide us with any personal information about yourself.
19. Entire Agreement. THIS AGREEMENT IS COMPLETE AND EFFECTIVE AT THE TIME YOU AGREE TO IT BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE OR INFORMATION. THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND NO OTHER AGREEMENT, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXISTS BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY.
Date: June 3rd, 2019
Hillwood Development Company, LLC, a Texas limited liability company and its subsidiary, Victory Intangibles LP, a Texas limited partnership (collectively, the “Company”) is the owner of this website (the “Website”).
While the Company makes commercially reasonable efforts to secure the privacy of any information supplied by users of the Website, the Company does not guarantee the security of the information on and sent from the Website. No transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. While commercially reasonable efforts are made to protect your personal information, the Company does not ensure or warrant the security of any information that is stored or transmitted to the Company over the internet.
Voluntary Information Provided by You: The Company collects certain personal information about you whenever you voluntarily provide it through the Company’s Website, such as when you send an e-mail to ask a question, complete one of the Company’s online forms to request information about the Company’s operations, or to provide feedback to the Company. The personal information you provide can include such items as your name, title, company, e-mail and U.S. mail addresses, and your telephone and fax numbers. The Company uses this information provided by you to answer your questions, to provide the information you request, and to respond to your feedback. The Company may also provide other information to you that it thinks may be relevant to your question or request. The Company does not provide your personal information to third parties who do not have a business relationship with the Company, and the Company never sells your information. If the Company believes that your question or information request relates to one of its licensees, lessees, developers, partners, affiliates or other party who has business relationship with the Company, the Company may forward your question or information request to them so that they may respond directly to your inquiry or request. The Company may also disclose personal information to comply with valid legal processes such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, or to enforce and protect the Company’s rights and property.
Emails: The Company’s Website pages may contain an invitation to join an e-mail list. If you join an e-mail list on the Company’s Website, you will be sent by e-mail certain updates and news relevant to the subject matter of the website. If at any time you no longer wish to receive these e-mails, instructions on how to unsubscribe from the e-mail list are set forth at the bottom of each e-mail. The Company does not sell or provide email lists to third parties for their marketing uses.
Mergers and Sale of Business: The Company reserves the right to transfer information, including without limitation personal information provided by you, to an affiliate or to a successor in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of the Company’s business or operations.
Website Usage Information: The Company logs IP addresses and domain names and aggregates them for system administration and to monitor the use of the Company’s websites. The Company does use this technical information to identify you personally. The Company uses this website usage information to measure the number of visits to its Website, the average time spent, the number of pages viewed, and to monitor various other site statistics. This monitoring helps the Company evaluate how its visitors use and navigate the Website, so that the Company can improve the Website and the content it provides. The Company does not sell this information and only uses these statistics for its internal business purposes. The Company does not currently make use of “cookies” on its Website; however, the Company reserves the right to do so in the future. If you would like to know whether “cookies” are used on a specific Website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other websites: The Company’s Website contains links to the websites of other third parties that are not under the Company’s control, which include those of our business partners and other sites with information that the Company feels may be useful to you. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, security or content of these other sites. Accordingly, the Company recommends that you review the privacy policies of these other sites.
Your California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits the Company’s customers who are California residents to request and obtain from the Company once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) the Company disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which the Company shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to:
Attn: Online Privacy Coordinator
Email: email@example.com, or
Address: 3000 Turtle Creek Blvd, Dallas, TX 75219